UCAT Training Event
Feeling intimidated by the UCAT? You’re not alone. Most students are nervous as they approach this huge obstacle in their medical career. But you can sit the UCAT with confidence, knowing you have the right strategies and techniques to overcome every challenge. The key is Dr Ray’s UCAT Workshop - the most effective UCAT training course available.
- Exclusive to MedEntry
- Every session personally run by Dr Ray
- Specific strategies for each of the five subtests
- Mini mocks, analysis and discussion
- Q&As with specialists and UCAT experts
- Insider information on medical entry
- Dramatically improves speed, analysis and reasoning
- Online two day workshop
You Never Thought Possible
During two days of fun and interactive sessions, develop the skills to eliminate time pressure and significantly boost your scores. You’ll learn strategies to master all five subtests, and apply the techniques during mini mocks. The systems you learn during Dr Ray’s UCAT Workshop will help you master the UCAT and reach your true potential.
Dr Ray: The World’s
Leading UCAT Expert
For more than 20 years, Dr Ray has created systems and methods to help more than 20,000 students get into medicine. He is, by far, the world’s most recognised and respected UCAT specialist. At every stage of his career, he has excelled. His experience as a student, practising specialist, lecturer and academic has helped MedEntry create the UK’s most effective UCAT workshop.
- 100th percentile in UMAT (now UCAT)
- 99.9 ATAR (equivalent to all A* at A-level)
- Monash Scholarship for Outstanding Achievement
- Graduated with First Class Honours in Medicine
- Gastroenterologist, Hepatologist & Endoscopist at Monash Health
- Expert in psychometric testing methods
- Personally trained more than 10,000 students to excel in the UCAT
- Medical Doctorate (Research, Edinburgh)
- More than 30 published articles in medical journals
- Senior Lecturer - Monash University
Hours Of Expert Guidance
After spending two days with Dr Ray, you’ll know how to plan, prepare and execute the perfect UCAT strategy. Learn special techniques, tips and tricks to overcome each subtest during dynamic lectures, Q&A sessions, mini-tests and insightful talks by UCAT experts.
Verbal Reasoning mini-test and discussion
Decision Making mini-test and discussion
Quantitative Reasoning mini-test and discussion
Abstract Reasoning mini-test and discussion
Situational Judgement mini-test and discussion
Future Plan of Action